Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Here We Go...

You'd think after exhibiting in the fall fine arts festival here on St. Simons Island every year since 1998 I'd have it down and wouldn't be glazing and gluing and rummaging around for random metal widgets at the last possible minute. Apparently I don't. Maybe I'm a slow learner. Maybe my work is more involved. Maybe I just can't do the math.

On that note, I'm almost ready for this weekend's festival but not quite. It's Tuesday night and I've got one more kiln load to glaze and a few more pieces that need extensive assembling. I'll either get them done or not but will continue to post pictures over the next few days.

Please come visit me at booth #3 this weekend at the 41st annual Fall Fine Arts & Crafts Festival in the Village on St. Simons Island, Georgia. I will be exhibiting a large inventory of new hand built ceramic sculptures and other crockery including platters, bowls, planters, jars, teapots, and pitchers. There will also be some small faces and tiles and terra cotta garden art. If you make it by and I look a little frazzled with epoxy still on my elbows and glaze in my hair, be kind. I've been hard at it.

And, as always, feel free to call me at 912-223-2239 or send me an email if you'd like to tour my island studio and showroom. Prices of work shown on this site are gladly provided upon request.




"Who Let Jack Out?"




"Beware! Wolves in Sheep's Clothing"



"Moon Snail"


Random PotHeads and Garden Faces
(PotHeads make great planters)


"Hammerhead Horse"


"Gossip Girls"


"Face Jug on Tap"


"Amanda Lynn"

No comments: